Saturday, October 25, 2008

We're Having a BOY!!!

For those of you who have been asking us or wondering... we got an ultrasound yesterday & found out that WE ARE HAVING A BABY BOY!!! We are SO excited! It is so fun to know what we're having and to be able to call our baby "him" or "he" instead of "it!" Below is a picture from our ultrasound~ I still can't believe we can get 4D ultrasounds in Uganda... amazing!
And watching this little baby grow inside of me continues to me amaze me & remind me of how awesome God is! I am only 20 weeks (4 1/2 months) along, and our baby already looks like a full term baby! God is so awesome! He is a healthy baby boy from as far as we can tell from this ultrasound, so we are so thankful to God! And I still haven't ever felt sick or tired at all~ what a blessing!

2 comments:

Katie Ingram said...

Congratulations! We look forward to seeing y'all soon!

Daysie said...

That's a crazy awesome picture Erica and John!! So Beautiful!